BalanceTest quick guide
The Zinzino BalanceTest is a dried blood spot test that provides information about the balance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 essential fatty acids in your blood. From your test report, you will also learn about your Omega-3 Index, Protection Value, Cell Membrane Fluidity, Mental Strength and more.
The test is easy to perform and takes less than a minute. It can be done in the comfort of your home. Watch the BalanceTest video or read our step-by-step instructions to learn how to take the test.
Quick & easy sampling
At-home testing has never been easier. Begin by registering your BalanceTest ID at zinzinotest.com and take a photo of your test code, then perform these following steps.
Wash your hands
1. Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
Clean your finger
2. Clean the tip of your middle finger with the alcohol wipe.
Prick your finger
3. Place the lancet against the lower part of your fingertip. Press firmly until you hear a click.
Collect your blood
4. Without touching the paper, add a minimum of three free dripping blood drops to each circle on the sample card. The blood should completely fill the inner part of the circles.
5. Let your sample dry at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Place in the bag
6. Insert the sample card back into the paper envelope and place it into the metal bag. Do not remove the desiccant packet.
7. Put the closed metal bag into the large envelope with the laboratory address on it. Don’t forget the stamps.
Now you’re all done! Don’t forget to post your sample in 1-2 days to ensure its freshness. Register your test ID at ZinzinoTest and get a notification when your results are ready, this usually takes 10-20 days.