Deeeelicious chocolate brownies
Chocolate brownies have always been a ‘sometimes’ food… until now. Maybe, you could squeeze in a little chocolate snack every now and then but forget cooking it. That would just evoke way too much guilt.
Chocolate brownies? Um, in my dreams!
Well, what if we told you this recipe isn’t just healthy but, in fact, good for you. It’s all thanks to a few super foods and a very special ingredient (which we’ll tell you about soon).
The perfect after exercise, mid-afternoon or dessert snack.
Okay, here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 70g butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 100g 70% dark chocolate, melted
- Pinch of pink salt
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- And, for the magic ingredient… 1-2 tbsp Zinzino’s Lean Shake Chocolate.
LeanShake doesn’t just taste great. It aids weight loss, builds muscles, and balances your gut. Yes, chocolate! It’s high in fibre, protein, and packed with 25 vitamins and minerals, from magnesium to riboflavin.
And just wait until you try it. Follow these five simple steps:
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C and put baking paper on a tray
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl. Add the egg, vanilla and butter. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Fold in the melted chocolate and combine well. No lumps!
- Add all remaining dry ingredients and mix together. Remember, the mixture should be smooth.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes and allow the chocolate brownie to cool completely in the tray. Slice into smaller serving-appropriate squares.
With the density of the ingredients, you’ll find a little piece goes a long way. With its long list of essential nutrients, this is one of the healthiest chocolate snacks you can make. Start your day off with this mid-morning treat, give yourself an energy boost at 3.00pm or satisfy your sweet tooth after dinner. You might have to remind yourself what’s in this chocolate brownie, to relieve any pangs of guilt… it’s just THAT good.
Get ready to answer, “what is your secret to always looking fab?”