The Vegan Society was founded in 1944 as a body that advocated a vegan diet and lifestyle. And, while you might find it surprising, the vegan diet has been around for centuries – with evidence dating back over 2,000 years.
What’s a vegan, today? What are vegan products? Modern veganism is what our society is familiar with. 75 years on, The Vegan Society is a combination of staff, ambassadors, council of trustees, and partners. For the general public, it’s not always easy to differentiate between vegan and non-vegan goods. This is where The Vegan Society definition comes in. It’s why the society launched the Vegan Trademark.
The vegan symbol on food and products is used across the world as an ethical marker of the products that are free from animal ingredients and testing. The Vegan Society promotes these products in their initiatives, from trade shows and events to apps and resources. They also have strict vegan labeling requirements for using the trademark.
Zinzino proudly provides a number of products registered with The Vegan Society. With our test-based products within the new science of pharmacronutrition, we leverage active ingredients from all-natural food to fight the imbalance in our modern lifestyle.
Our vision? To inspire change in life! We empower people to take control of their health to improve their lives. We do this through a family of breakthrough products.
Zinzino products registered by The Vegan Society
The following Zinzino products can be found in The Vegan Society’s registered products list:
BalanceOil+ Vegan is a great place to start as it can supplement missed essential nutrients in your diet, such as Omega-3’s and Vitamin D. It’s vegan, keto-friendly, no-GMO, and only uses natural ingredients. The product exists as a natural flavored version and with a new lemon flavor.
The ingredients are a unique blend of micro-algae oil that’s high in Omega-3’s, such as EPA, DHA and DPA, plus pre-harvest olive oil, echium seed oil, and vegan Vitamin D3. The blend is high in antioxidants (tocopherol-rich extract).
BalanceOil+ Vegan is pure, free of toxins, and is a great bio-alternative to traditional fish oils.
BalanceOil+ Vegan is also an extremely important product for those on the plant-based lifestyle; i.e. a diet that may be low in Omega-3’s and Vitamin D. This also makes it difficult to balance the Omega-6:3 ratio, which is critical for a wide range of normal health functions.
BalanceOil+ Vegan makes it easy to supplement the low Omega-3 intake, safely adjusting the ratio to balance the body. The supplement features 18 EFSA-approved health claims and is beneficial for the normal functioning of your heart1, brain2, and immune system3.
ZinoBiotic+ is a blend of five natural dietary fibers, including resistant starch from whole grains, beta glucans from oats, and psyllium husk powder. This gut health product stimulates the growth of good bacteria in the colon, ‘feeding’ them so that they can flourish and support the myriad of important functions in the body – from educating the immune system, to balancing cholesterol4 and blood sugar5.
Discover our all-natural, vegan food supplements
Protect+, Xtend+ and Viva+ are all-natural food supplements.
Protect+ contains clinically proven 1-3, 1-6 beta glucans sourced from baker’s yeast, vegan Vitamin C from acerola berries, and vegan Vitamin D3 derived from lichen.
Xtend+ supports your innate immune system. It contains micro- and phytonutrients, including 22 essential vitamins and minerals, as well as purified 1-3, 1-6 beta glucans derived from baker’s yeast.
The 24-Hour Serum, Zinzino’s only skincare product, is also registered by The Vegan Society. It intelligently approaches aging, systematically targeting the extracellular matrix (ECM), the fine mesh of microfibers, including the compounds collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid.
The Skin Serum achieves this through a range of active ingredients, such as 1-3, 1-6 beta glucans, copper heptapeptide, and beta carotene. The Skin Serum is paraben- and fragrance-free, with its natural active ingredients, like squalene, olive polyphenols and copper heptapeptide, giving it a natural aroma. After extended use, the beta carotene creates a golden glow that mimics that of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
No-harm products, the Vegan Trademark
These Zinzino products have a ‘do no harm’ philosophy, meaning they don’t use animal ingredients and are not tested on them, nor are they genetically modified. As a society, we know too much to go backwards. We all can make an effort to upgrade to ethical vegan products that aren’t damaging to humans, animals or the environment. Cruelty-free, in every respect.
Start to bring your body into balance. Take the BalanceTest and use BalanceOil+ Vegan daily to harmonize your insides. Re-test your Omega-6:3 ratio in 120 days and see the difference in your fatty acid profile.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- DHA and EPA contribute to the normal function of the heart. The claim may be used only for food which is at least a source of EPA and DHA as referred to in the claim SOURCE OF Omega-3 FATTY ACIDS as listed in the Annex to Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. In order to bear the claim, information shall be given to the consumer that the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA.
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function. The claim may be used only for food which contains at least 40 mg of DHA per 100 g and per 100 kcal. In order to bear the claim, information shall be given to the consumer that the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) maternal intake contributes to the normal brain development of the fetus and breastfed infants. Information shall be given to pregnant and lactating women that the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg of DHA in addition to the recommended daily intake of Omega-3 fatty acids for adults, i.e. 250 mg DHA and EPA. The claim may be used only for food which provides a daily intake of at least 200 mg DHA.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system. The claim may be used only for food which is at least a source of vitamin D as referred to in the claim SOURCE OF vitamin D as listed in the Annex to Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006
- Beta glucans contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. The claim may be used only for food which contains at least 1 g of beta glucans from oats, oat bran, barley, barley bran, or from mixtures of these sources per quantified portion. In order to bear the claim information shall be given to the consumer that the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3 g of beta glucans from oats, oat bran, barley, barley bran, or from mixtures of these beta glucans.
- Replacing digestible starches with resistant starch in a meal contributes to a reduction in the blood glucose rise after that meal. The claim may be used only for food in which digestible starch has been replaced by resistant starch so that the final content of resistant starch is at least 14 % of total starch